• Adapted therapeutic Occupational Therapy services for families living out of state.
• Individualized programs to meet each family's needs.
Out-of-state families come to Unique Prints for a 4-5 day period for initial assessment:
1. Initial evaluation to assess needs of child and family
2. Child participates in 4-5 days of therapeutic services
3. Individualized home program set-up
4. Phone consultation as needed after the family leaves
5. Future visits to Unique Prints as needed for further therapeutic services
BENEFITS OF UNIQUE PRINTS OUT OF STATE SERVICES:
♦ Dramatic changes and shifts in all developmental areas ♦ Individualized programs designed to holistically meet the needs of each child ♦ Specialized sensory integration treatment ♦ Flexible scheduling options ♦ Establishment of extensive home programs ♦ Continuous monitoring of progress by a therapist through phone conferencing ♦ Parent and family education ♦ Opportunity to access services not available in your area
PHONE (303) 773-1034 • FAX (303) 773-1977 • 2900 S. University Blvd. Denver, CO 80210